24 things that happened 24 hours after I turned 24.
- I had breakfast at Pret A Manger.
- I went to work.
- My desk buddy made me tea.
- And bought me a birthday muffin!
- There was a sample sale on Level 2.
- I bought a white Jon Adams shirt for a fiver.
- I planned my outfit to wear with it.
- I had lentil dhal soup for lunch – it was yummy so I forgive you Sainsbury’s for the unnecessary change to the packaging.
- Some lovely girls at work surprised me with birthday cake and tea! (That was also yummy!)
- We made plans to go to Winter Wonderland.
- I listened to a lot of Drake and the Biebs.
- My contract was cut – I had one day left with the company.
- I cried a tiny bit from shock.
- I thought “this is good blogging content”.
- I finished my emails for the day.
- I received a birthday card from my gorgeous mum.
- I had pizza for dinner.
- I watched an episode of Made In Chelsea – JP get over yourself!
- My housemate bought prosecco and a present – thanks gorgeous!
- I had a weekly coaching call with my Landmark coach.
- My flatmate and I drank all the prosecco.
- We danced to a lot of music – you maaaaay have caught it on my Snapchat/Insta story.
- I went to sleep.
24. Life went on.
It’s the small steps that make up the large ones. So I am grateful for this one step that I will look back on as a step for the bigger one that is to come. The little gift.
This is not it. I am safe and I trust in the adventure of life.
Happy 24th Birthday to me!